Canteen- Online Ordering
ST KIERAN LUNCH ORDERING PROCEDURE
From 2017 St Kieran outsourced the canteen to a locally run business, Montello on Main @MontelloOnMain. Montello’s supply fresh, homemade food on a daily basis. To order lunch you need to set up an online account with Montello which is very easy.
Canteen Online Ordering
- You can put credits into your account at any time and order online anytime replacing the need to provide cash with orders each week.
- You can place your orders for the entire week or even further ahead if you wish.
- You can place your orders on the day you want them delivered as long as you get your orders in by the cut-off time which is 9:00am each day
- The system has help menus throughout to answer any questions you might have. This includes what to do if you want to cancel an order you have placed previously.
- You have access to reports showing your history of orders
- You can place your orders via your computer, iPad/tablet or your mobile phone by going to the website: www.relieflist.com.au and clicking on the parents section (we are looking at introducing an app shortly).
- With the exception of the credit card fee charged by the bank when placing money into your account, the online system is free to use.
Getting started online
- Go to www.relieflist.com.au
- Click on “New Accounts"
- Click on “Parent Account Application Form”
- Fill in the Application form
- Once you have done this, you will receive an email which will guide you through the next steps
- Once you have an online account you can download the app from the relieflist website to order or continue to use the website.
- No dropping orders directly to Montello- All orders must go via the online or paper method via the school.
- No credit will be given so please do not ask.
- Kindy students will be unable to order do to the timing of their lunch breaks
- Recess is not available.